Good afternoon…work and then beer drinkin’ to forget work, has consumed my last 48 hours…sorry for the delay! Time to get back on track!
My dear friend, English-Texan, red-headed and fellow feisty Aries, KatyLouMartin (or that is what we will call her) has really fired up this self challenge and is helping me prepare up for this change by being my new fitness partner-in-crime and creating a plan that I think will really work! The major motivation is my wedding in May. The scenery is set on a beautiful white sand beach in the Caribbean…and with that, I will be vacationing with some of my best friends…who I DON’T want to seeing my cellulite or my “wobbily-bits” hanging around on the beach. She just so happens to be one of my honored guests at the wedding (YAY!) and both of us want to look hot and FLAUNT our hot 20-something year-old bodies on our fabulous and memorable vacation. She created the plan…and then I modified it a tad 🙂
1. Track all food intake with a food log. You can do this on websites but since I am here at this site everyday, I might as well just track it here. Easy enough!
2. Start 30 Day Shred November 1, 2010 five days a week.
3. Jan 4, start P90X … 5 days a week, 90 days takes us out about 8/9 days before we leave for the wedding!
4. Continue the blog and track progress with photos, weigh ins, and measurements.
5. Weigh in and share every Wednesday.
I have started to prepare for this well, by just thinking about it honestly. This week has not been so good to my body. I’m not eating too much, it’s just that I’ve been having cocktails after work and not exercising off anything. This isn’t a good start. This weekend I’m headed to the country, where the fried-chicken melts in your mouth and your mashed potatoes are made with real buttermilk. I will have to resist and BE STRONG!
Next week’s plan…cut down on drinks, no food after 7:30 (no matter what!), walk Riplee everyday for exercise, & stretch and do yoga to start loosening up the muscles. Current measurements and photos too…
Wish me luck!